Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wish List : Things to do before I die

Im almost 22 and i consider myself still young. I appreciate what God has given me and i hope i live long enough to complete a few things that i really really want to do in my short life. The things that i want is not impossible to accomplish so I will try my best to achieve ALL of them. Of course only with His permission. Insyaallah~

1. To have a pet Albino python.

Haha I know its weird but I really want a python as a pet which I wont keep in a cage. I want it to be laying around in my room. haha that would be totally awesome! but maybe I still have to buy a cage by the fact that it might just one day swallow me in my sleep or something.haha.LOL

2. I want a basement to keep my favorite music instruments where I can play them.

I want a keyboard, a Les paul electric guitar, an acoustic guitar, a bass guitar and of course amplifiers and mikes. haha then i can invite my friends home to play songs in the basement for a little jamming underground concert!! =)

3. To go to the Amazon jungle.

Im an animal lover. Reptiles are my favorite and I also like exotic animals that you dont see that often. I really want to go hiking in the Amazon and hire a professional guide to follow me and bring me deep in the jungle. I want to see an anaconda if possible.hahaha Thats my dream. Weird? well thats just so ME=)

4. Travel alone to Rome, Paris and London with a D90 in hand.

Actually I want to travel the world if I can but these 3 big cities are main priority. I want to take a million pictures and pick my favorite ones to upload in my blog.=)

5. To do my Hajj =)

Well I still have many things that i want to do besides the things that Ive listed above such as getting married, buy a nice house bla bla bla but these 5 are the greatest desires in my earthly life. If i really do get to achieve them, you will definitely get the news if you follow my blogs=)

2 comments: