Friday, April 23, 2010

Tickets to Freedom!


I am HAPPY to tell you that today, me and my brothers went to Shah Alam to get our passports=). This is the first step to our biggest family vacation at the end of the year. It was very tiring, we had to wake up at 8a.m. and we had bits of problems.


1. We didnt know that we have to bring our birth certificates so we had to go back home to get it.

We were lucky that our home was not that far from Shah Alam, but still the fact that we arrived and had to go back was very frustrating. Bless my father for driving us with patience=) Love you dad! haha

2. All of my brothers including me has damaged the chip of our I.C..hahaha

If the chip is damaged then it is impossible to get a passport so we had to get new I.C's first and retrieve an 'I.C sementara'. hahaha Our I.C will be ready after 2weeks.

3. My 2nd brother is born in New Zealand and can't get a passport without my mothers official oath to a witness. what kinda crap is that?? haha

so my brother couldnt get his passport today because my mother has work and couldnt join us. Thats why in the picture there are only the four of us holding passports.



Me and my brother eating lunch at KFC after we left Shah Alam.

picture taken by my dad=)

8 comments:

  1. pegi rome, paris and london..10day trip..x sabar2..huuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahhah.. so funny.. ooo.. all boys eh ur sibs

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nak wuat cmne..sume laki..5guys..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hyep childhood schoolmates!

    uik paris?
    nk tourist guide for free??
    hehe =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha leh je..but my father's been there so die 2 kire tourist guide kitorang..huhu

    cik anith da biase ke jalan2 kat sane?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha ok~

    well xde la selalo, tapi ade la dlm 3 4 kali berjalan2..

    kl x, pg paris just for airport n tukar tren.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. la transit ke..huhu saye suda berjanji dgn kekasih hati jmpe kat paris..=p kene tau jalan nnty malu kat die..haha

    ReplyDelete